Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Enchanted Photo Shoot | Lord Thompson Manor

The second part of the shoot was themed around an enchanted forest. My model, Ivanka, and I had an amazing time. I loved giving her such a glamorous and whimsical look! I am including some of the beautiful design detail photos so you can see the work of my friend Candi of Candi's Floral Creations and Erica of Ambiance Chic Wedding Designs.









Michelle, thank you so much for the beautiful photos. It was an amazing shoot and I was so happy to be a part of it!

CREDITS
Organization & Concepts by Ambiance Chic Wedding Designs
Floral Design by Candi's Floral Creations
Lighting by Correlation Productions
Photography by Michelle Wade
Wedding Dress by Camille Bridal Couture 
Venue Lord Thompson Manor

No comments:

Post a Comment